Working together to reduce health inequalities and improve health and wellbeing in Kerry.
Healthy Kerry is working towards membership of the Healthy Cities and Counties of Ireland Network. Funded by Healthy Ireland, it is a collaborative project of the Kerry Local Community Development Committee (LCDC). Healthy Kerry provides a platform for cross-sectoral, interagency work to reduce health inequalities and improve health and wellbeing in Kerry.
Healthy Kerry is lead by the Health and Wellbeing Officer at Kerry County Council, and supported by the Healthy Kerry Committee, a sub-committee of the Kerry LCDC.
Member agencies of the sub-committee include;
- Kerry County Council (KCC)
- HSE Cork Kerry Community Healthcare (HSE)
- Kerry Recreation and Sports Partnership (KRSP)
- Institute of Technology Tralee (ITT)
- Kerry Public Participation Network (PPN)